Woo EC Fes Japan believes that our community should truly be open to all.
Therefore, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all people, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, preferred operating system, programming language or text editor.
This code of conduct summarizes our expectations of participant behavior and the consequences of unacceptable behavior.
All speakers, sponsors, attendees, organizers, and all other attendees are welcome to work together to make the experience safe and pleasant for everyone.
2. Behavior required
- Be compassionate, respectful, and cooperative.
- Act in a way that makes everyone feel welcome. Remember that you are interacting with people from all over the world, in different time zones, from different backgrounds, and at different levels of language mastery.
- Please refrain from insulting, discriminatory or harassing behavior or speech.
3. unacceptable behavior
Unacceptable behavior includes the following
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or offensive behavior by a participant in Woo EC Fes Japan or related events.
Harassment includes the following
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability
- Inappropriate use of nude or sexually explicit images in public places (including presentation slides and text chats)
- Intentional threats, stalking, or following
- Ongoing disruption to discussions and other events
- Inappropriate or unwelcome sexual attention
4. the consequences of unacceptable behavior
Unacceptable behavior by any participant, sponsor, attendee or organizer of Woo EC Fes Japan, or by anyone else using Woo EC Fes Japan's online platform tools or any other participant will not be tolerated.
Those who are pointed to stop the unacceptable behavior are expected to respond immediately.
In the event of unacceptable behavior, conference organizers may take whatever action they deem appropriate, including asking people to leave the conference (an online platform tool) without warning or refund.
5. witnesses unacceptable behavior or engages in unacceptable behavior
If you have been subjected to unacceptable behavior, or if you know of anyone else who has been subjected to such behavior, or if you have any other concerns, please let the Woo EC Fes Japan staff know as soon as possible.
The staff put [w] in the name on the screen.
All event participants (speakers, sponsors, attendees, organizers and all other participants) are expected to adhere to this code of conduct at all times throughout the event.
7. Contact Information
You can use the form below to contact the management about this code of conduct prior to the event.
8. License and Attribution
This Code of Conduct has been borrowed from the great work of Open Source Bridge and replaced with information from our event.
The text on this page has been added to and modified by WordCamp Central's Online Code of Conduct.
Last update: 1 September 2021